1 - Prerequisite
3 - Templates
1 - Prerequisite
1) Offers and products publications
Publications (offers & products) occur every 2h.
- Offers publications use "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one), all products that have disappeared from you source feed are automatically removed by El Corte Ingles.
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API settings".
- Products publications are, by default, inactive. If you want to turn them on, please go to "API settings" page.
2) Required EANs
El Corte Ingles accepts only products provided with EAN.
2 - Integration process
1) If you don't have any account, contact El Corte Ingles support service.
2) In Beezup, add the channel "El Corte Ingles ESP API" in 'my listings.
3) Proceed to categorization for the categories you want to send.
4) Proceed to the mapping of "El Corte Ingles ESP API" in order to send, at least, all required information.
For more information on each field, you can click on the "i" info to obtain explanations and / or go to our dedicated portal here .
5) Go to API settings tab and enter your API access:
- shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings", and taking the value next to "user name".
- API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as show below:
6) Enable El Corte Ingles ESP API (Switch ON).
If everything is ok publications should start within 2h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab to access publication results and detailed error page.
Make sure at first, your "products" publications are ok.
Once all potential errors are fixed on products feed, contact El Corte Ingles, to make sure they do create your products.
Once El Corte Ingles creates your products, check your "Offers" publications, to make sure then your offers appear online on El Corte Ingles.
7) If everything is fine (products & offers), your products are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab within BeezUP or your own backoffice if you enabled this option.
3 - Attributes meaning
Very often, in your product release report, you will get a code list attributes in error. Unfortunately these codes can be difficult to understand. To help you know their correspondence with the attributes from the mapping page, we created a portal: click here to discover it.
We hope this page will help you better understand your error reports and thus allow you to act as quickly as possible on your publications.
We wish you good sales on El Corte Ingles!