1 - Add a channel
To add a new channel, please click on the plus sign on the left side of the channel logo. After you clicked on the channel of your choice, it will appear automatically in your listings.
NB: to add marketplaces (rueducommerce, priceminister, amazon for example...), go in the section "Integration marketplaces" to follow the process which is necessary for their integration.
So that the new added channel accepts your catalog, it is important that the diodes "categories" and "mapping" are both green and not red.
2 - Mapping
In most cases, the BeezUP software associates automatically the columns of your catalog with the columns of the selected network.
However, if your "mapping" is green, it is useful to check manually that the fields are well associated.
1. Reset of the mapping
By clicking on this button, the default matching will be re-set (use this option if many modifications have been made and to have the original mapping).
2. Matching of the fields of your catalog
This part corresponds to the fields required for each selected channel.
You only have to select your fields in the lists so that they match those of the available channels
The Mapping tab allows you to create personalized fields.
Ex: add the IVA in the field exclusive of tax.
3. Choice of displayed product
By default, product data from a random product is displayed, you can either decide to display another random product, or specify the desired product by setting its SKU (internal product SKU of your product catalogue)
4. Field edition for the displayed product
If you with to edit one specific information for a product, you can click on the small edit pencil, and you'll be redirected to the edition page for this field.
More details below.
b) Additional options
At the bottom of the Mapping page there are options you can select.
- "I authorize disclosure of my statistics generated from clicks and sales on XX".
- "Activate bidding for XX." Some chanels, such as ShopAlike or Shopzilla, offer a bidding system. By activating this option, the costs edited in the tab "categories" will be automatically transmitted on the exported feed.
- "XX authorizes me to reference my catalog without matching to their categories": In case of the categorization is mandatory, you can click on this option to avoid the matching of your categories with the channel. Be aware that this option is to be clicked only if the channel agreed to receive your own categorie path.
- "Do not export "out of stock" merchandise": Click on this option if want to avoir sending products which are not available. Note that this is based on the "Availability" field from the selected channel, if value are "In Stock" or "Out of Stock". Or if no such field, on the "Availability field of the import)
- "Activate Beezup tracking" ( check by default ) . Uncheck this box if you want to deactivate the tracking for a given channel
3 - Categories
On this tab, there is a cost and a category section.
This section allows you to indicate the cost of your products, which has been previously negociated with your country-manager for each network. Those costs are required, so that you can analyze correctly your satistics.
1. You can select the channel of your choice.
2. By ticking this box, you can only visualize categories, which have not been categorized yet.
3. You can see that there are several costs:
CPC = Cost per Click
CPA = Cost per Action
Fixed = Fixed amount (per month)
4. After having set the type of costs, you can choose between a cost by category and a global cost.
- Cost by category = Set the cost given by your country-manager for each selected channel in the appropriate category.
- Global cost = Set the cost given and it will be automatically inserted for all categories.
NB : In some cases, it is possible that a cost is displayed by default. We advise you to check if this your real cost for the selected category.
5. Save your costs
There are two possibilities:
The channel does not need a categorization.
In this case, the channel is in charge of publishing your products in their own categories. In this case, it is written "this network does not need a categorisation".
The network needs a categorization
1. It is your category
2. Box to set the cost of the category (in the case of a cost per category)
3. These tabs allow you to select categories from the channel where your products for "1" category have to be visible
4. Save your category
5. By clicking on the button you apply these choices (costs and categories) for all unregistered categories.
4 - Last exports
This page gives you the cache status and history of different times the channel came to upload the feed.
a) Cache status
To avoid unnecessary heavy calculations, BeezUP uses "cache" for its export files.
This part provides you with cache status visibility. Here are its different possible values :
- "No cache" : There's no cache, you either just added this channel or deleted its cache. Next exportation will regenerate cache and will therefore be up to date.
- "Building" : A recent export call occured, and initiated generation, export will be available shortly (within several minutes maximum)
- "Valid" : Cache is valid and available.
- "Invalid" : Cache is available but not valid since a recent modification happened ("Las modification time"), but is earlier than "Cache expiration time"
2 possible options : Wait for "cache expiration time" or click on "Delete cache" and therefore force its regeneration at next call
- "Ready for regeneration" : cache is not valid anymore since its expiration date has been reached. Next export call will regenerate cache and be therefore up to date again.
b) Exports history
This part gives you, for each recorded export, these details :
- The date and hour
- The duration of the download
- The status of the cache (ie: if the feed is directly "available in cache or if it has to be "generated" for the request)
- The number of exported products
- The IP address of the server
- The UserAgent of the server
You have a global overview of the channels and of their updates.
5 - Filters
This section allows you to define filters that will be applied on your products during exportation for each channel.
It's therefore possible to define a large number of conditions on which your products will be filtered and to group conditions together.
On this example, it was decided not to export :
- products where EAN length is less than 13 characters long
- products where description contains the word "used" and where price is lower than 10
- Products counter displayed on "My listing" Page doesnt take into account filters.
- Please note that the filter "Is in list A|B|C" can take up to 4000 characters maximum
6 - Product edition
This section allows you, for a channel, to modify all values of a specific product, field per field.
For that, you only have to click on 'Edit a new product' and look for the product you want to edit, by looking for its SKU, or by the optimisation page on clicking on the product title ( you have to choose only one channel in optimisation in order to do this )
Once the right product to edit is found, you can choose any field and enter the new value that will override the existing one.
Back to the first page, you can see the list of your editions on this channel and you can use the product selection to find a specific edition.
On this example, we :
- changed the "Pink Dress" price from 50 to 35
- changed the "DVD Player" availability from "In Stock" to "Ouf of Stock"
Important : if you want to do "mass" replacements, we highly advise you to use personalized fields.
7 - Informations
This undertab allows you to obtain much information on the selected network: a description, its economic model, the statistics, the promotions reserved to the BeezUP users and how to contact it. .
8 - Link to export
To export your catalog to the channel, you have to copy the link and send it to the selected network:
To put directly this link in the back office or put the URL to your country-manager.
Important : You must already have an account on the channel you wish to publish your products