1) Automatic updates of offers and and products
Offers update are automatically sent by API using "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one).
Products publications are also sent automatically by API, but it needs a manual validation on Privalia side to accept any new products.
2) Publications frequency
Publications (offers and products) run every 4h.
These publications are made in "overwriting" mode, any product not being in the feed anymore will automatically passed to "0" stock.
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You then just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API parameters".
1) If you don't have any account, contact your Privalia account manager or if you don't : Sergio Fernandez via email : firstname.lastname@example.org to create one.
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Privalia API" in 'my listings'.
3) Go to the "categories" page to categorize, and set your CPA (commission), note that you need to categorize at the deepest possible level only.
4) Go to the mapping page, and map all mandatory fields.
For more information about each field, you can click on the 'i' for explanation of each field requiring one. Or see this document for a detailed explanation in english, or in spanish.
Note that :
>C27-SELLER_SKU is called in mapping page "SKU"
>C03-COM_REF and C27-SELLER_SKU are automatically set, and therefore not visible in the mapping page
> if your products have no variation you can leave "C04-PHYS_REF" empty, it wil be automatically filled by BeezUP with your SKU
> "OFFER_" is automatically added by BeezUP for your skus.
5) Go to API settings tab and enter your API access:
- Shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings" (in spanish : "Mi Cuenta" / "Configuración") , and taking the value next to "Abierta | Identificación".
- API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as shown below:
6) If everything is ok publications should start within 4h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab which will tell you all corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
You need in a first step to check "Products" publications, to make sure they have no errors. For this, you need to go to "Publications" page to see publication reports and fix errors accordingly.
Once you have no more errors on Products publications, ask Privalia (by sending an email to "Saira Córdoba : email@example.com") to integrate your products.
7) Once your products are created, check your "offers" publications to make sure they are ok, and if so, your products are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab.
Specific case with parent/child variations relationships
If your products have variations such as sizes and/or colors (clothes or shoes for instance), make sure that your imported feed meets requirements described here.
As a reminder, Privalia only requires children products to be sent, so please filter out "parent" products.
You can use field "Filtrage - Stock" to that purpose.
Importante note : Privalia only accepts variations on sizes, not on colors.
=> If your products vary on size or on size and color, you need to either send products separately as "normal" products, or create artificial parentID by adding "color" to your parentID field.
Contact us if you have any doubt on this subject.