1) Products unpublication
Products no longer in the feed are not automatically removed from Rakuten. In order to have them removed, it is necessary to put the quantity at 0 for a while (we advise 48h to make sure).
2) Products transmission to Rakuten
Before sending your feed link to Rakuten, it is necessary to send it first to BeezUP support in order to get a new “transformed” feed.
Due to Rakuten’s specific requirements, in particular about variations, feeds are modified before being sent to Rakuten.
These “transformations” are occurring on our side at the following times: 6h, 10h, 13h30, 17h and 21h.
1) Create your seller account by going here (for ES) : https://merchant-enquiry.rakuten.uk.com/form-es
2) Back on BeezUP, add "Rakuten XML" in “My listings” tab
3) Proceed to categorization making sure to categorize only products you wish to send to Rakuten.
4) In “Mapping”, a lot of fields are available, most important ones are the following ones:
SKU : must be mapped to your SKU or Product ID
- Base_SKU : mandatory only if you have products with variations, then it has to be mapped to your "Parent_SKU" field, making sure it corresponds to the same range of values that what you mapped to "SKU".
- parent_or_child: as mentioned it has to be mapped to your Parentage or Parentorchild field.
attribute_1-Color : has to be mapped to your "color" field, especially if your products have variations.
- attribute_2-Talla : has to be mapped to your "size" field, especially if your products have variations
shop_product_unique_identifier_1, 2 & 3 : will be used by rakuten to create a category structure inside your Rakuten store, it has to match your own category tree, or any specific structure if you want it to be specific on Rakuten..
5) Once the categorization is made and all mandatory fields are filled (“mapping” button in green), send your feed to us so we can send you back a new “transformed” feed. You will then be able to send this feed to Rakuten merchant service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specific case with parent/child variations relationships
If your products have variations such as sizes and/or colors (clothes or shoes for instance), make sure that have an incoming feed that meets requirements described here and that you mapped your fields according to point 4) above.
In any cases that your products vary on size or on size and color, send your feed to us BEFORE sending it to Rakuten in order to have a correct “transformed” feed that you can send to Rakuten (this feed will look like “internaltesting.beezup.com/….”