1) Required EANs
First of all, it is essential to know that only products with an EAN (or an ISBN) are accepted by Fnac.
=> A product which has no international product identifier (EAN or ISBN) will be rejected by Fnac.
2) Publications frequency
Publication ( to the folder "replace" in Fnac FTP) are occuring 30min before the integration batch of Fnac, so around 3:30 , 11:30 and 19:30.
3) Products matching
Publication are working by matching your prodcuts to existing products in their database.
Only products that are already known in Fnac database will be published. If you want to publish products that are not in their database yet, you have to contact your Fnac account manager.
1) Create your Fnac account on Fnac.com
2) In the tab "My listings", add Fnac
3) Enter the Fnac comission in the tab "category"
4) In the tab "Mapping", be sure that all required fields have been completed, if it is not the case, the feed will not be active. Do not hesitate to use personalized fields to add some informations to the source feed
5) If you have products without EAN, filter them via the field 'commentaire interne' by putting them "out of stock"
6) If needed, you can choose the products you want to send via the tab optimisation
Once both 'Mapping' and 'categories' tabs are green, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the ftp detail that Fnac created ( adress, user, password) - if you don't have such FTP access, ask them to your Fnac account manager