1) Required EANs
First of all, it is essential to know that only products with an EAN (or an ISBN) are accepted by Pixmania.
=> A product which has no international identifier (EAN or ISBN) will be rejected by Pixmania.
Moreover, only products that are already in Pixmania database will be published.
One exception : the products which belong to the jewelry sector.
2) Publications once every 4 hours
Publication to Pixmania are occuring every 4 hours between 9:00 and 21:00, so at : 9:00, 13:00, 17:00, 21:00. During each update, all products are send with all their information ( quantity, price, EAN etc ) .
Products that are no longer in your feed are NOT automatically removed from Pixmania. In order to remove them, you have to let them in the feed with a stock at 0 for a certain time.
1) Create your Pixmania account on pixmania.com ici
NB: during the subscription and before following the next steps, do not forget that Pixmania validates your products.
2) In the tab "My listings", add Pixmania
3) In the tab "Mapping", be sure that all required fields have been completed, if it is not the case, the feed will not be active. Do not hesitate to use personalized fields to add some information to the source feed. None of the mandatory fields should be empty , if it is not the case your feed will be rejected by Pixmania.
4) Before asking BeezUP to send your feed to Pixmania, make sure to :
- Have all your EANs filled and correct, if not Pixmania will reject your feed.
- Send all your prices excluding TAX : RETAIL_PRICE, SALES_PRICE and SHIPPING_COST
- Disable / filter all products that do NOT have EANs (you can use the field "Out of Stock - Filter" to that purpose
For more details, do not hesitate to read the attached documentation "Required variables"
5) When your feed is functional (all required fields have been completed), send us an email to email@example.com with:
- Object: "Integration Pixmania + the name of your shop"
- Your PixID (Ask your Country-Manager or you will find it in the tab "Compte Marchand" on your Pixplace (cf attached document)
6) We will contact you when your account will be integrated in Pixmania.