Amazon is a worlwide marketplace whose functioning is very specific. This process is aimed to explain how you have to use BeezUP to publish your products.
What you have to know
1) Required EANs
First of all, it is essential to know that only the products with an EAN (or an ISBN) are accepted by Amazon.
=> A product which has no international identifiant (EAN or ISBN) will be rejected by Amazon.
One exception : the products which belong to the jewelry sector.
2) Multi-sectors or Direct
Amazon contains 17 undersectors of products.
If you use unknown Amazon products or products which have more informations than Amazon, it is better to use these undersectors.
It the products you want to transfer have already been published by Amazon, you can use "Amazon Direct", fewer fields will be necessary.
1) Create your merchant account on amazon.co.uk
2) Associate your Amazon account with BeezUP :
a. Log in here, click - at the bottom of the page - on "Authorize a developer"
b. Tick "I would like to use an application to have access to my Amazon sales account via MWS".
c. Enter "BeezUP" for the name of the application
d. Enter "0373-8917-6427" for the ID of the developer account
e. Accept conditions
f. Keep your MerchantID and your token because they have to be entered in BeezUP
3) Back in BeezUP, go in the tab "My listings", add the Amazon sector which corresponds to your situation and/or activity sector (see "Multi-sectors or Direct").
Note : it is possible to add several Amazon.
4) Categorize as usual for each Amazon added, being sure that you categorize only the categories which correspond to the selected Amazon.
5) In the tab "Mapping", make sure that all required fields have been completed.
If your feed does not contain the informations required by Amazon, do not hesitate to do personalized fields.
6) When your functional feed (the categorisations ) and all required fields (button "mapping" glowind green), you only have to complete your Amazon Merchant ID, you have to :
a. Click on the button "tools" on the right of the "Mapping" (in "my listings")
b. Complete your Amazon Merchant ID (at least 14 characters) and your token, (as displayed above)
7) In some cases and always for the following sectors: Beauty, clothing, jewelry, shoes, it is possible that a validation of your account is necessary.
In this case, you have to contact your Country-Manager to do a validation request.
8) To verify if the sendings to Amazon have been successfully done, you can consult the tab "Last publications" which gives you the details to modify your feed and/or mapping.
9) If everything is OK, your produtcs are ready for sales!
Have good sales!
Specific case with parent/child variations relationships
If your catalog has parent/child variation relationships, many observations are important:
• You cannot use Amazon Direct, you have to use the Amazon dedicated to your specific sector
• Your feed product imported has to respect the specifications here
• Please associate the following fields:
o SKU : the "more precised" number of your products has to be different for each child variations relationships according to the size and the color. Ex : 1234_BLUE_M
o VariationTheme : type of variation. Various values are possible (see the details in the guides for the sectors below). The most often used are "SizeColor", "Size" and "Color".
o Parentage : indicate "parent" when it is a "parent" product and "child " when it is a child product.
o ParentSKU : indicate the SKU of the parent product corresponded. This field has to be empty for parent products.
Guides dedicated for the sectors covered by Amazon
Below you can see the undersectors of Amazon which are available on BeezUP with a link to consult the documentation.
Some of them are not displayed on your interface BeezUP, it is necessary to send a request at the support team: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sub-universe||Available on BeezUP ?
|Baby Products||via email@example.com||here|
|Clothing & accessories||YES||here|
|Grocery & Gourmet Food||via firstname.lastname@example.org||here|
|Health & Personal Care||YES||here|
|Home & Garden||via email@example.com||here|
|Musical Instruments & DJ||via firstname.lastname@example.org||here|
|Office Products||via email@example.com||here|
|Pet Supplies||via firstname.lastname@example.org||here|
|Software & Videogames||via email@example.com||here|
|Sports & Outdoors||via firstname.lastname@example.org||here|
|Tools & Home Improvement||via email@example.com||here|
|Toys & Games||via firstname.lastname@example.org||here|