1) Create your Vendeur account on la Galerie RueduCommerce here.
2) Back to BeezUP, in the tab "My listings", add "RueduCommerce".
3) Categorize your categories "as usual" and be sure that you categorize only the categories of products you want to transfer to Rueducommerce. .
4) In the tab "Mapping", many fields are available:
a) First of all, be sure that all required fields have been completed.
Here some information regarding some fields:
- Delivery time: only insert a numeric value
- Unity delivery time: only insert the unity of your delivery time (H pour hours, D pour day, W pour week, M pour month)
- Sending time: only insert a numeric value
- Unity sending time: only insert the unity of your expedition time (H pour hours, D pour day, W pour week, M pour month)
- Amount of stock: be precise and do not insert figures without specific reasons, it could damage the management of your stock.
b) According to the categories of the products, some specific fields can be required. This file shows the fields required according to the categories of your products (you must ABSOLUTELY control this file!) => Be sure that all fields required have been completed according to the categories of your products.
If some information is not in your feed source, do not hesitate to use personalized fields.
5) When your feed is functional (categorisations done) + all required fields have been completed (green button "mapping"), you can transfer the URL of your feed to the integration department of Rueducommerce : firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Only if you want to use the order management via Beezup, you have to enter your login and API key
You can find them in your back office ( rue du commerce ) by clicking on "informations" and then in the tab "commandes" ( orders ) . You'll find the login ( which is the one you use to log in your account ) and the API key in the URL above.
Specific case: the children/parents products with variations/relationships
If your products have children/parents products with several sizes and/or colors (clothes or shoes for example), be sure that you have a feed product imported respecting the specifications here. You have to:
1) Associate the field "Référence Produit" with the field "Parent_ID" or another field which refers to the ID of the parent product of that product but be sure that it is never empty (ie: a unique ID if the product has no parent or child product)
2) Associate the field "Référence Annonce" with the field " Ref produit" or another field referring to a unique ID for your catalog.
3) (If it is necessary) Filter the "parents" products, so that only "children" one are transferred to Rueducommerce.