If you face a problem with the importation of your catalog, a red cross appears instead of a green one on your BeezUP home page.
Automatic importations are checked every morning by BeezUP support. If it fails because of a structure issue in your catalog, BeezUP support team will inform you as soon as possible.
A red coss appears:
- When an importation is interrupted during the download
- When the server that hosts the catalog is not available
- When the catalog has structure problems, so that it cannot be downloaded
- When you change the importation source of your catalog (local importation, via FTP)
- When you change the column separator of your catalog
- When you change the name of columns and/or new columns are added
Do not modify your feed structure once it has been imported a first time by BeezUP system.
If you have to change it, please contact us BEFORE doing the change.
NB: if a red cross appears, we advise you to use the last updated catalog, so that your products are still available.