1) Offers & products publications
- Offers update are automatically sent by API using "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one).
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You then just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API Settings".
- Products publications are also sent automatically by API, but it's not enabled by default, you need to enable it within the 'API settings' page (for Privalia).
Both offers and products publications run every 4 hours.
2) EAN is currently not mandatory
Privalia accepts products without EANs, depending on your products if they have or do not have EANs, you need to make the following mappings :
> Products without EAN : "SKU" mapped to your SKU, "product-id" mapped to your SKU, "product-id-type" filled with value "SHOP_SKU" (you can use a custom field for this).
> Products with EAN : "SKU" mapped to your SKU, "product-id" mapped to your EAN, "product-id-type" filled with value "EAN" (you can use a custom field for this).
1) If you don't have any account, contact your Privalia account manager or if you don't you can use this link
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Privalia ESP API NEW" in 'my listings'.
3) Go to the "categories" page to categorize, and set your CPA (commission), note that you need to categorize at the deepest possible level only.
4) Go to the mapping page, and map all mandatory fields.
For more information about each field, you can click on the 'i' for explanation of each field requiring one. Or see this document for a detailed explanation of which attributes is needed depending on the product category.
Note : for any help on this document, liaise with Privalia directly.
5) Go to API settings tab and enter your API access:
- Shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings" (in spanish : "Mi Cuenta" / "Configuración") , and taking the value next to "Abierta | Identificación".
- API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as shown below:
6) If everything is ok publications should start within 4h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab which will tell you all corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
You need in a first step to check "Products" publications, to make sure they have no errors. For this, you need to go to "Publications" page to see publication reports and fix errors accordingly.
Once you have no more errors on Products publications, you may need to contact Privalia to make sure they create your products on their side, before you can publish offers.
Note : Products publication is not enabled by default, you need to enable it in "API settings" page.
7) Once your products are created, check your "offers" publications to make sure they are ok, and if so, your products are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab.
Specific case with parent/child variations relationships
If your products have variations such as sizes and/or colors (clothes or shoes for instance), make sure that your imported feed meets requirements described here.
Make sure to map your "parent_id" field to "MODEL" within Privalia's mapping page.
As a reminder, Privalia only requires children products to be sent, so please filter out "parent" products.
You can use field "Filtrage - Stock" to that purpose.
Contact us if you have any doubt on this subject.