In order to make the set-up of BeezUP easier for online stores using Magento 2, a free plugin developped in cooperation between BeezUP and Magento community is available within Magento 2 Marketplace here.
Thanks to this plugin, in some clicks, you will be able to generate a compatible product feed for BeezUP.
Morever, since version >1.0.0, tracking and order management is available as well.
1 - Setting up of the plugin
1) To set up the BeezUP-Magento plugin, you just have (like every other module) to go to "System" / "Tools", choose "Web Setup Wizard" and then "Component Manager".
2) Then go to your store administration panel :"System/Magento Connect/Magento Connect Manager"
3) proceed to the module installation as "usual". If you are not familiar with the process, you can follow this one.
2 - Product feed configuration
Several options are available to set up your product feed :
- Enabled : Yes/No, it is highly recommended to click "Yes".
- Debug Mode : Yes/No, click on "No" unless you wish to export only 10 products to make some tests.
- Catalog price : indicate if your products prices are VAT included or not in your Magento.
- VAT rates : input your home country VAT rate (only used if you put "Excl taxes" to just above "Catalogue price" option).
- Delivery Time if product in stock : input the delivery time following this logic : x-y, for x to y days. Example: 2-3 for 2 to 3 days.
- Delivery Time if product out of stock : do the same for out of stock products.
- Filter out of stock products : Yes/No : you can decide not to export products with a stock level at 0.
- Specific attributes : choose attributes to export (you can add multiple attributes with CTRL).
- Enable HTML in variations : allow to tolerate HTML in your products description fields (see following option)
- Visibility : allows to choose between different "visibility" products you want to export. By default "Catalog, Search, and both"
- Categories Logic : allows to choose between 2 different categories algorithm.
- Child Url Filter : allows to choose the type of URL to use for children products
- Cache delay : allows to save generated file (after a 1st call) in a cache folder for a duration you define.
Do not forget to save your configuration at the top right of the screen once everything is set up!
3 - Product feed address
This plugin generates only one different feed :
4 - Need some help ?
Feel free to send us a ticket on email@example.com by writing your issue precisely, and, if possible, your Magento admin access.