CDON, Northen Europe marketplace leader is available in the 4 scandinavian countries: Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Finland.
Within BeezUP, only Sweden is currently available (main & native Cdon country) for product management. Orders, though, can be managed cross countries.
Note: keep in mind to send prices in local currency of the target country: SEK (swedish crown) for Sweden, BeezUP does not convert automatically currencies.
CDON requires product creation even if already known before being able to push offers.
You'll then always have to push products feeds before offers.
Note: Cdon splits catalogue data in 4 sub-feeds: product/image/price/availability. On BeezUP side, the 2 first ones are handled by "product" feed, and price & availability are managed by offer feed with "differential" publications.
Cdon Products variations are not currently managed by BeezUP
1 - Product integration on CDON
In order to publish your products on CDON, please proceed as follow: create your CDON account and then proceed as detailed below once back in BeezUP:
- Once "CDON API SWE" is added, go to "Categories" page and proceed as usual with categorization of categories you wish to push to CDON.
TIP: CDON categories being identical to Google ones, do not hesitate to use "categories copy" feature available in all channels categories page.
- Then go to "mapping" page and map, as usual, your fields with CDON ones, at least mandatory ones.
Please, consider below ones with care:
- usp_x : main product characteristics that will be displayed as bullet points.
- vat : product vat rate. Note that in Sweden, standard vat rate is 25%, other accepted values are indicated in "description" field.
More details here
- salePrice & originalPrice : have to be transmitted in target country currency: SEK for Sweden.
- shippingCost : still in SEK, within a limited list of values indicated in the field description.
- To authorize BeezUP to connect to your CDON account, please go to "API settings" page, paste your CDON API key available at the bottom of your CDON BO "Help" page.
Also make sure that test mode is disabled.
- Last thing: on this same API settings page, enable products & offer publication.
You can then enable this CDON SWE channel in channels page, and publications will then start every 2 hours for offers, and every 24h for products.
2 - CDON Order management
BeezUP allows you, for CDON to:
- get your orders (all countries)
- ship your orders
- cancel & refund orders
In order to enable CDON Order management go to "API settings" page:
- Make sure that "Deactivate order management (unticked by default)" is unticked
- Save settings.
- "API settings" button must turn green, you can now turn on this "CDON SWE API" channel: your orders will then show up on orders page within 30 mins maximum.
Note: if you update an order status outside of BeezUP, this one will not be considered automatically in BeezUP. You'll then have to manually resync this order to force its status to change.
We wish you a great business on CDON through BeezUP!