With Product Pins, you can show your products to people on Pinterest who are looking for ideas and things to buy. Thanks to BeezUP, you can create, update and send a Pinterest-compatible product catalog.
1) You must have a Pinterest business account
2) Claim your website to access stats about the Pins you post from your site.
Product Feed integration
In order to integrate your products into your Pinterest store, after importing your catalog, you need to configure attributes and categories.
The Pinterest category tree is also identical to the Google Shopping tree.
TIP: So don't hesitate to use the BeezUP functions for category copies and mapping!
- Once "Pinterest" has been added to your BeezUP store, go to the "mapping" page, in order to complete the useful fields.
For more information on each field, you can click the "i" to get more information on accepted values and / or go to the official Pinterest documentation.
- Once your mapping is done, your feed to Pinterest is ready, then you just need to go to your Pinterest Catalog Manager. Click on "Start".
- Click on "Add data source"
Enter your Pinterest export URL, you can retrieve it from your BeezUP store.
- Select the format of the CSV file.
- Select currency
- Click on "Create Pins!"
Once the feed is prepared and updated by Pinterest, your products will appear online, and your first orders will arrive!
- Your data source is integrated every 24 hours;
- Pinterest processes up to 20 million products per account.
At the moment, Pinterest does not give us the possibility of fetching orders via API. The buyer will be redirected to the seller's website during the purchase phase
Have a good sale on your new Pinterest store via BeezUP!