The purpose of this procedure is to explain how to use BeezUP to publish your products and manage your orders on Privalia marketplace.
Prerequisite to know
The product management portal on Privalia is PinkConnect. Your Privalia account manager will give you the credentials that will allow you to manage your online store. Log in via this link once you have obtained your credentials.
2) Product specifications
To update the product feed, Privalia needs three feeds: "price", "product", "stock".
On the BeezUP side, configure the "BeezUP Privalia" channel and contact our technical support to then obtain the three sub-feeds that will be transmitted to the marketplace.
1 - Product feed integration
In order to integrate your products on Privalia:
- Once added, go to the "mapping" page of the "Privalia " channel and map your fields with VeePee fields.
- Contact our support department indicating that you need the 3 feeds for Privalia . The setting up of the feed will be very fast.
- Then send these three feeds (the url must start with "internaltesting.beezup.com") to your Privalia account manager, who will take care of the implementation. Note that these "sub-feeds" are all updated. the two hours.
2 - Order management
BeezUP allows you, for Privalia to:
- Collect your orders
- Update your orders: accept / refuse / ship / cancel / refund (100%).
How to activate order management for Privalia ?
- Connect to your store from the PinkConnect space.
- Click on the information dedicated to your profile.
- Here, you can get your API token necessary for the connection between BeezUP and Privalia !
- In the "Channel" page, add (if not already done for the products) the Channel named "VeePe", it is it that will allow you to manage your orders.
- Go to the "API Settings" page, copy the API key that you previously retrieved from your PinkConnect space in the "Access Token" field.
- Before saving, make sure that the 2 other options present are unchecked (deactivation of order management and test mode).
- The "API Parameters" button should then turn green, you can then activate this "Privalia " network: your orders will appear within a maximum of 30 minutes in your orders page
Note: even if this channel is only used for order management, you must ensure that the mapping is "green" to be able to activate it.
Happy sales on Privalia via BeezUP!