Instagram Shopping is an Instagram feature that allows you to create an online store on your business Instagram profile. Thanks to BeezUP, it is possible to automatically send your catalog to your Instagram Shop via an HTTP feed.
Here's an example of how your products will appear on Instagram.
Go to your Instagram account, making sure your page is indeed a business page. Use this simple guide to building your Instagram store if you haven't already.
2) Convert your personal account into a professional account
3) Link your Facebook business page to your Instagram business account.
1 - Product feed integration
In order to integrate your products into your Instagram store, the platform strongly recommends using the same feed as the one used for your Facebook Shop. The fields used by Instagram all correspond to the fields available on the product ads of your Facebook Shop.
The Instagram category tree is 100% compatible with that of Google Shopping product ads and your Facebook Shop.
TIP: So don't hesitate to use the BeezUP functions for category copies and mapping!
- Once "Instagram Shopping" has been added to your BeezUP store, go to the "mapping" page, in order to complete the useful fields.
For more information on each field, you can click on the "i" to get more information on accepted values and / or go to the official Facebook documentation.
- Once your mapping is done, your feed to Facebook is ready, then you just have to go to your Facebook Sales Manager. Choose 'Import in batch'
- Choose the import frequency
- Choose your currency
- Click here to return to Facebook business manager and click on "Sales" to access the management of your Facebook sales channels
- Click on "Add an Instagram account" in your Sales Channels
Once the feed is prepared and updated by Instagram, your products will appear online, and your first orders will arrive!
Instagram offers to add your product to a 'Story' or to a post. Thanks to Instagram, you will have a lot of statistical information and parameters that will allow you to reach new customers on social networks.
2 - Order management
At the moment, Instagram does not give us the possibility to get orders via API. However, thought Facebook business manager, Instagram offers its sellers different options for order management:
- Redirection to the seller's website during the purchase phase
- Via direct message
- By connecting your Facebook store to your corporate bank account, in this way you will be able to use Facebook's payment method which will take a percentage of the sale.
Go to the Facebook Business Help Center for more information.
Happy sales on your new Instagram store via BeezUP!