In order to help Shopware stores using BeezUP, a free plugin has been developped and is available HERE (v0.1.1).
Thanks to this plugin, in just a few clicks, you will be able to generate a compatible product feed for BeezUP, enable sales tracking and of course setup your orders management.
1 - Setting up of the plugin
1) To set up the BeezUP-Shopware plugin, you need to install it first: click on Configuration / Plugin Manager.
2) Then, click on 1 - "Installed" > 2 - "Upload Plugin" > 3&4 - "Upload plugin"
Upload BeezUP plugin you can download HERE (v0.1.0)
Once uploaded, you need to 5 - "click on the green + to install it"
Finally, you need to click on the install button.
3) Once installed, BeezUP module appears in your Shopware Marketing sub-menu.
Click on "BeezUP".
3 sub-parts are then available :
2 - Product feed setup
Several options are available to set-up your product feed:
- Enabled: obviously needs to be set to "Yes" unless you dont want to use this feed as BeezUP source feed.
- Export Variations: needs to be enabled only if your products have variations and that you want to add marketplaces within BeezUP.
- Default Delivery Time if product in stock: used in case your products have no delivery time set.
- Default Delivery Time if product out of stock: same as above.
- Filter out of stock products: you can decide not to export products with a stock level at 0 or below.
- Filter products with less stock than min stock: you can decide not to export products with a stock level lower than the "Minimum storage inventory"
- Filter inactive products: you can decide not to export products inactive products.
- Add security key to feed: you can add a secret key to protect your feed.
- Allow only this IPs: you can make your feed available only to some specific IPs, please ask BeezUP importation server's one to enable this option.
Do not forget to save your settings for each sub-block.
3 - Product feed address
This plugin generates only one different feed:
Note: if you add a security key that becomes:
4 - Sales tracking setup
So that BeezUP can monitor your sales and thus generates business statistics for your online campaigns (price comparison engines, google shopping, retargeting, etc) generated by BeezUP feeds, you need to enable Sales tracking.
As you can see below, settings are very simple. You just need to enable tracking if you wish, and then paste your BeezUP storeID available in your Account/stores section within BeezUP.
Last thing: you can also choose how the tunover transmitted to BeezUP is calculated (that will be the one displayed in your BeezUP home dashboard and analytics page).
5 - Orders Management setup
a - Orders configuration
Before being able to retrieve and manage your marketplace orders within your shopware store, you first need to define your orders management settings. To do so, go to "Orders / Configuration" menu.
(1) API Token: paste here your BeezUP API token that you can find, within BeezUP, in Account / Details / Api section
(2) Connection status: has to be green after you set your API token and clicked on "Save Credentials".
(3) Last synchronization time: Date from which, during next orders importation, modified orders will be retrieved. This date can be changed manually if you want to retrieve orders from a specific modification date.
Note that :
- After each global orders synchronization, this time is updated.
- Orders are retrieved based on their "modification date", and not "purchase date".
(4) Manual orders retrieval: click this button to trigger a global orders synchronization (get new orders and update orders that have changed since date specified in "Last synchronization time".
(5) Retrieve a specific order: useful if you want to retrieve one single order manually from its "go beezup" order url.
(6) Define your orders status mapping in this section, on the left part BeezUP standardized orders status and on the right in the dropdown lists, your shopware orders status.
(7) Same as above with Order Detail Status Mapping
(8) Save as above with Payment Status mapping
Do not forget to click on "Save Status mapping" once you're done.
9) Store mapping: useful if you have several stores on BeezUP and/or several stores in your shopware account
(10) Id field mapping: define product identifiers field that need to be used to match purchased products between BeezUP and shopware.
(11) Default payment method to use when a marketplace order is created.
(12) Default shipping method to use when a marketplace order is created.
(13) If you use marketplaces fulfillment services, enable this option if you don't want to affect stock when orders are retrieved.
(14) "No" by default, set it to "Yes" if you want to create orders ignoring shopware stock level.
b - Retrieve orders
You have 3 options to retrieve and update your orders.
- Several manually: you just have to click on the link after updating the synchronisation time to the date you want to start to retrieve your orders. (Change the date, save, then click on the link).
Everytime you retrieve your orders, the date will be set to the current date, so you can retrieve from this date the next time you'll retrieve/update orders.
Once you click on the link, don't close the page, wait for the confirmation message.
- Several automatically: if you want to retrieve several orders automatically, you need to setup a cron to call the address .
For cron setup on shopware, you can see this article on ask shopware support.
- One order manually: if you want to retrieve only one specific order, for instance if that order was not automatically retrieved because of a lack of stock or for any other reason, you can click on button (5) and paste the BeezUP order URL
c - Update an order status
Once you've retrieved your orders in your Shopware orders list you can identify your BeezUP orders thanks to the BeezUP column.
By clicking on "Open" you'll see an info zone which gives you information about the order :
- Order ID in Beezup and order ID in the marketplace
- Marketplace that generated the order
- Order status in Beezup and in the marketplace
- Dates ( purchase date, last modification date ( marketplace ), last modification ( BeezUP )
- Paid Amount
You have here the actions that are possible at the moment. In the example, at the moment, you can either ship or cancel the order. If you click on one of this action, you'll have a pop up where you can enter information that is necessary to complete the selected action.
When it's done, your order will synchronize ( within a few minutes ) and pass to its new status during the next synchronization.
If needed, you can force the update of the order by clicking on Resynch order