1) Automatic updates of offers and manual request for the creation of new products
Update of offers sent to Carrefour is automatically made by API on "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one). However new products need to be created manually.
2) Publications frequency
Publications (updates of offers information) occur every 4h.
These publications are made in "overwriting" mode, any product not being in the feed anymore will automatically passed on "0".
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API parameters".
3) Required EANs
Carrefour accepts only products provided with EAN.
1) If you don't have any account, contact the account manager Daniel Hassan Sanchez via email: daniel_hassan_sanchez[at]carrefour.com
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Carrefour ESP API" in 'my listings'
3) Do the categorization for the categories you want to send.
4) Do the mapping of API in order to send, at least, the required information.
For more information about each field, you can click on the 'i' for explanation of each field requiring one.
Then you can map the category-specific fields, depending on the categories you use.
This sheet will allow you to know which fields are available for each first level of category.
A few fields are required, for the following categories : Gran Puericultura Cunas, Gran Puericultura Sillas de Coche, Gran Puericultura Sillas De Paseo, MesaMezclas, PGC Leches DPH Parafarmacia, PGC Toallitas DPH Parafarmacia, Ropa Cuna, ropa deportiva, Smartphones.
5) Go in API settings tab and enter your API access:
-shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings", and taking the value next to "user name".
-API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as show below:
6) Enable Carrefour ESP API (Switch ON).
If everything is ok publications should start within 4h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab (Carrefour mapping) which details everything and possible corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
7) If everything is fine, your products are ready to sell and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab.
Have good sales on Carrefour !