On the home page, you can see 3 windows: the technical status (which gives you an overview of your account's informations), the last importations and the statistics of your campains.
1 - Technical status
a) Diode automatic importation
When the diode "Automatic importation" is green, you do not have anything to do, the automatic importation has been activated and when it is red, the automatic importation has not been activated. For more informations, please consult the page "Importation".
b) Diode tracking
If the diode "tracking" is green, it means that your tracker is working well. Your clics and sales have been successfully registered.
If the diode is red:
1. The tracker is not installed correctly.
Therefore please follow our installation guide to install the tracker.
2. There hasn't been any sales for at least one week or there was no clic during the last 24 hours.
The diode "tracking" switches to green as soon as the first sale is tracked. If there hasn't been any sale for at least one week the diode switches to red. To test the tracker you should execute a test purchase. If the tracker is still on red please contact email@example.com
*Important: Only the sales which have been administered by BeezUP are visible in the solution and will be taken into consideration by the diode "tracking".
c) Diode exportation of the catalog
The diode is GREEN (ON):
In that case, it means that everything is OK : all added networks (in section "My listings") are OK in terms of cost, categories and specifications, you, therefore, do NOT have anything to do!
The diode is RED (OFF):
It requires an urgent action from your side : you have at least one channel (added in "My listings" session which is disabled because its "mappings" section is not properly set up.
If you need further information, do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - Last importations
Here you have a sum-up of the last importations of your catalog by BeezUP. It allows you to know how many products have been imported and to be aware of the difficulties that can occur during the importation.
A green tick indicates that the importation of your catalog has been done successfully.
A red cross indicates that the importation of the catalog failed. We advise you to relaunch your importation manually to make sure that your catalog has been successfully updated.
If you still have difficulties with automatic importations, please consult this article here.
3 - Statistics
The graphic gives you a detailed insight of your performances on each selected network. You can have a complete overview of your performances or of each selected network.
You can select a network and a period to see your statistics according to various criteria.
You can select/unselect any of the 6 curves by ticking/unticking the appropriate checkbox.
On the optimisation page, you can obtain the performances of products, or categories for one or several channels
Your statistics are only efficient if the BeezUP trackers have been successfully installed. Click here to have more informations on the installation of the trackers.
b) Advanced parameters
This tab allows you to go more in depth with the analysis of your e-commerce performances.
Origin of margin :
- Tracker = your margin could be determined by the use trackers. This requires that you install trackers in your e-boutique pages. (click here to obtain more information)
- Percentage of sale price = If you don't provide margin through the tracker, you could still include margin data in your analysis by indicating what percentage of the sale price is close to your margin.
Attach to order :
- At the date of the purchase = attach the orders and sales at the date of purchase to have a cash-flow analysis of your e-marketing campaign
- At the date of the click = attach the order to the date of the click (when a channel redirected an internet user to your e-boutique). This is achieved through a cookie. So if an internet user is redirected to your e-store and does not buy immediately but rather 4 weeks later, this purchase can be shown at the date of click, thereby giving you a return on investment analysis.
Taken into account for orders:
It is possible to select only the confirmed sales, to do it you have to use correctly the status "ValidPayement" in your tracker set-up
More details here
Indirect sales :
When a customer navigates through your e-boutique, he/she may purchase 3 or 4 items and not just he product that attracted him/her initially. In analyzing your e-commerce activity, you may include only those products that attracted the customer's initial interest (Product 1) for which you are charged a price per click by the relevant channel or you may choose to include Product 2, 3, and 4 (indirect sales) in your analysis.
Performance indicators :
"Performance indicators" gives you the option to create a new statistical curve based on your own criteria.
Export to Excel:
- You have to click on "export" on the right at the bottom of the page to have your results in an Excel file.