1 - Prerequisite
1 - Prerequisite
1) Automatic updates of offers and manual request for the creation of new products
Update of offers sent to Darty/MisterGoodDeal is automatically made by API on "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one). However new products need to be created manually (cf. below).
2) Publications frequency
Publications (updates of offers information) occur every 2h.
These publications are made in "overwriting" mode, any product not being in the feed anymore will automatically passed on "0".
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API parameters".
2 - Integration process
1) If you don't have any account, contact the account manager Romain Friess via email: email@example.com
Then there are 2 options:
Case A: Your products already exist in Darty/MisterGoodDeal ( recognized EAN )
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Darty/MisterGoodDeal" in 'Channels'
3) Do the mapping of API in order to send, at least, the required information.
For more information on each field, you can click on the "i" info to obtain explanations and / or go to our dedicated portal here .
4) Go in API settings tab and enter your API access:
-Shop ID: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings", and taking the value next to "user name".
-API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as show below:
5) If everything is ok publications should start within 2h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab (Darty mapping) which details everything and possible corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
6) If everything is fine, your products are ready to sell and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab.
Case B : Your products don't exist in Darty/MisterGoodDeal ( unknown EAN )
2) In Beezup, add the channel Darty products in 'my listings'
3) Do the "Darty products" mapping in order to send all required information. Moreover we advise to map the maximum of your specific fields by using available fields "custom_attribute_1, 2...
For more details about generic fields, here are all the details here.
4) You can then proceed to products creation, categorization, field and values via Darty/Mirakl interface. We invite you to ask Darty documentation to your Darty's account manager for more details on this process.
3 - Attributes meaning
Very often, in your product release report, you will get a code list attributes in error. Unfortunately these codes can be difficult to understand. To help you know their correspondence with the attributes from the mapping page, we created a portal: click here to discover it.
We hope this page will help you better understand your error reports and thus allow you to act as quickly as possible on your publications.
If you wish to be helped about it, you can contact Romain Friesse.
5) Once products created and accepted, proceed to case A.