1 - Prerequisite
1 - Prerequisite
1) Automatic updates of offers and manual request for the creation of new products
Update of offers sent to vidaXL is automatically made by API on "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one).
2) Publications frequency
Publications (updates of offers information) occur every 4h.
These publications are made in "overwriting" mode, any product not being in the feed anymore will automatically be passed to "0".
If necessary you can switch your offers updates in "update" mode rather than "overwriting". You just have to tick the box in the dedicated page in "API settings".
3) Required EANs
vidaXL accepts only products provided with EAN.
2 - Integration process
1) If you don't have any account, contact vidaXL account manager : Marion Savre, via email: email@example.com
2) In Beezup, add the channel "vidaXL API" in 'my listings'
3) Do the categorization for the categories you want to send.
4) Do the mapping of "vidaXL API" in order to send, at least, all required information.
For more information on each field, you can click on the "i" info to obtain explanations and / or go to our dedicated portal here .
Then you can map the category-specific fields, depending on the categories you use.
This sheet will allow you to know which fields are available for each category as well as which values are accepted.
Attention! If the "type" is "LIST", you have to respect the accepted values (link in last column).
5) Go to API settings tab and enter your API access:
- shopid: that you will find by clicking on "Store/Settings", and taking the value next to "user name".
- API key: that you will find by clicking on your email on top right as show below:
6) Enable vidaXL API (Switch ON).
If everything is ok publications should start within 4h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab (vidaXL mapping) which details everything and possible corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
Make sure at first, your "products" publications are ok.
Once all potential errors are fixed on products feed, contact vidaXL, to make sure they do create your products.
Once vidaXL creates your products, check your "Offers" publications, to make sure then your offers appear online on vidaXL.
7) If everything is fine (products & offers), your products are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Order" tab within BeezUP or your own backoffice if you enabled this option.
We wish you good sales on vidaXL !
3 - Specific case: products with variations
If your products have children/parents products with several sizes and/or colors (clothes or shoes for example), be sure that you have a feed product imported respecting the specifications here. You have to:
1) Associate the field "VariantId" with the field "Parent_ID" or another field which refers to the ID of the parent product of that product.
2) Associate the field "ProductId" with the field "SKU" or another field referring to a unique ID for your catalog.
3) (If necessary) Filter the "parents" products, so that only "children" products are transferred to VidaXL.
4 - Attributes meaning
Very often, in your product release report, you will get a code list attributes in error. Unfortunately these codes can be difficult to understand. To help you know their correspondence with the attributes from the mapping page, we created a portal: click here to discover it.
We hope this page will help you better understand your error reports and thus allow you to act as quickly as possible on your publications.