1) Offers publications
- Offers update are automatically sent by FTP using "overwriting" mode (Each successful publication overwrites the previous one).
- Products update/creation are not currently managed by BeezUP. (ie : Product content/specifications)
If your product is not already known (based on its EAN) it will therefore not be published.
Offers publications run every 4 hours.
2) EAN are mandatory
Since publications are limited to offers, it's mandatory to have EAN for all items you want to be published.
1) If you don't have any account, contact Bol.com and/or visit their website to register.
2) In Beezup, add the channel "Bol API" in 'my listings'.
3) Go to the "categories" page to set your CPA (commission charged by Bol.com).
4) Go to the mapping page, and map all mandatory fields.
For more information about each field, you can click on the 'i' for explanation of each field requiring one.
5) Go to API settings tab and set your API credentials:
- "Public API key" & "Private API key"
You will find by clicking on "Settings"/"API Settings" (in dutch : "Instellingen"/ "API Instellingen").
Make sure to :
A : turn off the API for Offers
B : (if needed - not shown below) click on "Generate API keys"
C & D : copy / paste them into Bol's API settings page (within BeezUP) as described below
- "FTP Username" & "FTP Password"
You will get them after having filled this form.
Make sure to :
E : set your BOL accountID (available by clicking at the top right of your BOL back office)
D : depending on your case, ask for new IPs on an existing an FTP account, or for a new FTP account
G : set "Ja" (yes)
H : set "BeezUP"
I : set these 2 BeezUP Ips : "184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11"
J : depending on your case, you can specify if you are using BeezUP on a new account or adding BeezUP to manage an existing account. (see example of sentences below)
Once filled, and sent, you should receive an email - within 24h - with your FTP credentials to save in BeezUP Bol's API settings page.
Once all 4 credentials are set, click on "Save" and if all are ok, you'll receive a validation message.
If not, a warning message will tell you which credentials are invalid.
6) If everything is ok, turn BOL to "On" (within BeezUP, my listing's page), and publications should start within 4h. In order to make sure that publications are well occurring, you can check the "Last publications" tab which will tell you all corrections/modifications to do in your feed.
7) Once your offers are successfully published, your offers are ready to be sold and your sales will appear in the "Orders" tab and (if enabled) in your shop system.
We wish you great sales on Bol.com through BeezUP !