In order to make the set-up of BeezUP easier for online stores using Magento 2, a free plugin developped in cooperation between BeezUP and Magento community is available within Magento 2 Marketplace here.
Thanks to this plugin, in some clicks, you will be able to generate a compatible product feed for BeezUP.
Morever, since version >1.0.0, tracking and order management is available as well.
1 - Setting up of the plugin
1) To set up the BeezUP-Magento plugin, you just have (like every other module) to go to "System" / "Tools", choose "Web Setup Wizard" and then "Component Manager".
We highly encourage you to BACKUP your current module version (files and database) BEFORE uninstalling or upgrading our module.
2) Then go to your store administration panel :"System/Magento Connect/Magento Connect Manager"
3) proceed to the module installation as "usual". If you are not familiar with the process, you can follow this one.
2 - Product feed configuration
Several options are available to set up your product feed :
- Enabled : Yes/No, it is highly recommended to click "Yes".
- Debug Mode : Yes/No, click on "No" unless you wish to export only 10 products to make some tests.
- Catalog price : indicate if your products prices are VAT included or not in your Magento.
- VAT rates : input your home country VAT rate (only used if you put "Excl taxes" to just above "Catalogue price" option).
- Delivery Time if product in stock : input the delivery time following this logic : x-y, for x to y days. Example: 2-3 for 2 to 3 days.
- Delivery Time if product out of stock : do the same for out of stock products.
- Filter out of stock products : Yes/No : you can decide not to export products with a stock level at 0.
- Specific attributes : choose attributes to export (you can add multiple attributes with CTRL).
- Enable HTML in variations : allow to tolerate HTML in your products description fields (see following option)
- Visibility : allows to choose between different "visibility" products you want to export. By default "Catalog, Search, and both"
- Categories Logic : allows to choose between 2 different categories algorithm.
- Child Url Filter : allows to choose the type of URL to use for children products
- Cache delay : allows to save generated file (after a 1st call) in a cache folder for a duration you define.
Do not forget to save your configuration at the top right of the screen once everything is set up!
3 - Product feed address
This plugin generates only one different feed :
4 - Need some help ?
Feel free to send us a ticket on firstname.lastname@example.org by writing your issue precisely, and, if possible, your Magento admin access.